Friday, December 4, 2009

Barcelona - Day I (Part II)

After returning from Tibidabo, I walked along La Rambla from Plaza Cataluna to the harbor. It’s a very nice walk with beautiful architecture and plenty of sights to check out along the way.

There are also a ton of interesting street performers (the one in the picture definitely stood out) and various temporary shops / booths where people sell a broad assortment of goods.

The harbor itself is very pretty and there is plenty of space to walk around. I took the following pictures at sunset.










On the walk back I took some pictures along La Rambla at sunset and stopped by a famous open air market on La Rambla (La Boqueria) that had an unbelievable selection of meats, seafood, fruits, etc.




























There were a lot of decorative lights up for Christmas. Here are a couple of pictures that I took after dinner.

No comments: